None of the folks listed here have asked me to plug their work. I am sharing their work because I think they are great and deserve a shout-out!
Miscellaneous Spiritual & Meditative Materials
- Stunning Tablecloths from Margity
- Meditation Pillows from PonderPillows
Mental Health & Crisis Support
- This is an easy to navigate page with some good information about a variety of mental health conditions that is written without a lot of jargon.
- “Because DBSA was created for and is led by individuals living with mood disorders, our vision, mission, and programming are always informed by the personal, lived experience of peers. “
- Includes peer support communities
- “The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. By dialing 1-800-273-TALK (8255), the call is routed to the nearest crisis center in our national network of more than 150 crisis centers. The Lifeline’s national network of local crisis centers provide crisis counseling and mental health referrals day and night.”
FlourishFox – Jess created my logo, and she is amazing! She is talented, attentive, creative, patient, and kind.
Yarrow Magdalena – Her DIY Business Magic course is super great, and her webinars are wonderful.